Current & Coming Specials
We will close at 3:00 PM Christmas Eve and will reopen Thursday the 27th
PLEASE ORDER EARLY.
Orders accepted until 2 PM Friday
Daily Holiday Offerings In Addition to Regular Menu
12/1 - 12/24
GERMAN STOLLEN - A buttery, sweet crescent pastry bread with apricots, raisins & walnuts
12/7 - 12/24
MERRY BERRY BREAD - Cherries & blueberries & all whole wheat!
GREEN CHILE CHEESE BREAD
FRENCH CINNAMON BRIOCHE
SOUR CREAM BLUEBERRY DESSERT LOAF
12/14 - 12/24
FINNISH PULLA - A lovely braided Cardamom Almond wreath bread
APPLE ALMOND SWIRL BREAD
CRANBERRY ORANGE BREAD
Gluten Free For the Holidays - Pick up a menu for Sunday 12/23.
ORDERS ACCEPTED UNTIL 5:00PM FRIDAY, DEC 21st.
12/1 - 12/24 - SHORTBREAD
SCOTTISH PECAN SHORTBREAD
WHOLE WHEAT SHORTBREAD
12/7 - 12/24 - COOKIES
SUGAR COOKIE DOUGH (NEW)
Baking Every Day: 12/17 thru 12/24
PASTRY CINNAMON ROLLS
The Complete Menu for Saturday 12/22 through Monday 12/24
will be all of the above PLUS these delicious items
Please help our bakers know how much to make for you.
Orders accepted until 2:00 pm, Friday 12/21
COME SEE OUR GREAT GIFT IDEAS
Gift Baskets / Trays
Jams and Jellies
Cookie, Scone and Pancake Mixes
Grab & Go Gift Ideas
* We can provide Gift Bags, Baskets & Boxes
* We also have a variety of Gift Cards
SPECIALTIES FOR HOLIDAY GIVING:
* Bread Knives, Bread Boards, Bread & Bun Warmers
* New Mexico Honey, Jams & Peanut Butter
* House Of Webster All Fruit Spreads
* Honeyville Flavored Creamed Honeys
* Specialty Biscotti
* Honeyville Syrups
* Groovy Granola
* Rothschilds Gourmet Dipping Sauces & Oils
* Frontier & North Aire Market Soups
· Line crock pot with aluminum foil. Turn to lowest setting. Place rolls in crock (with lid on) 15 minutes before meal. Leave extra rolls in at lowest setting and enjoy warm rolls throughout your meal.
· Or, preheat oven to 325. Place rolls on cookie sheet. Cover loosely with aluminum foil. Warm for 7-10 minutes.