Current & Coming Specials
You can call it the “luck of the Irish.”
Saint Patrick's Season Baking Schedule
IRISH SODA BREAD - Traditional quick bread with buttermilk and raisins soaked in Irish whiskey. This rich scone-like bread will melt in your mouth.
CELTIC PECAN SHORTBREAD - A package of two luscious, buttery sweet cookies with a pecan crunch!
NEW YORK CARAWAY RYE - A tasty rye bread for corned beef sandwiches!
Wednesday, March 14 through Saturday, March 17
GUINESS & GOUDA BREAD - The best beer bread you’ve ever had, made with Guiness and Gouda cheese!
BLARNEY SCONES - The citrus flavor of orange juice and orange zest balanced with the sweetness of raisins and the crunch of walnuts.
POTATO ROLLS - Soft buttery potato rolls for your corned beef!
In addition to our Regular Menu, Great Harvest is pleased to offer you these special Holiday Offerings.
=100% Whole Grain bread
* We can provide Gift Bags, Baskets & Boxes
* We also have a variety of Gift Cards SPECIALTIES FOR HOLIDAY GIVING:
* Bread Knives, Bread Boards, Bread & Bun Warmers
* New Mexico Honey, Jams & Peanut Butter
* House Of Webster All Fruit Spreads
* Honeyville Flavored Creamed Honeys
* Specialty Biscotti
* Honeyville Syrups
* Groovy Granola
* Rothschilds Gourmet Dipping Sauces & Oils
* Frontier & North Aire Market Soups
· Line crock pot with aluminum foil. Turn to lowest setting. Place rolls in crock (with lid on) 15 minutes before meal. Leave extra rolls in at lowest setting and enjoy warm rolls throughout your meal.
· Or, preheat oven to 325. Place rolls on cookie sheet. Cover loosely with aluminum foil. Warm for 7-10 minutes.